Available for instant access at the checkout, these mp3 audio downloads will play on smartphones, tablets and computers. Covering a wide range of popular subjects from yoga classes to relaxation, mindfulness, meditation and more, these downloads are presented by leading teacher Sue Fuller and other selected guests...
- Once payment has been made your download will be available at the checkout. You will also be sent an email with a link to your download. We also have a help page here if you need assistance with opening or using your purchase.
- Sue Fuller has become a leading teacher of both Hatha and Sivananda yoga. She initially trained with the Sivananda Organization in Neyyar Dam, India and has since also studied yoga in Australia, New Zealand and Thailand. She is a fully qualified Vegetarian and Vegan Nutritional Therapist and has extensively researched yoga and yoga related topics linked to her teaching, writing and presenting.
- Sue has taught yoga, lead workshops and held teacher training courses in many countries since 1995. During this time she has taught many people from different backgrounds who have attended her classes for both physical and emotional reasons. She has taught yoga to many professional sports men and women including skiers, snowboarders, climbers, cyclists and surfers. Sue has drawn upon her vast experience to ensure that all Yoga 2 Hear classes are as appropriate, achievable and effective as possible.
- In addition to her yoga teaching Sue is the resident yoga expert for Natural Health magazine, a regular writer for The Yoga Magazine and many other lifestyle publications and websites. Sue is also the author of three of The British School of Yoga's courses. These are Yoga for a Healthy Pregnancy, The Pre and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Course and The Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course. .
- Sue has previously devised and presented nine yoga DVD’s that are sold by major retailers around the world. Although yoga DVD's are popular, Sue realised that well structured audio yoga classes would be far more effective as they allow the user to focus 100% on the yoga practice without the distraction of having to watch a screen.
- Sue says, "It took over 2 years to devise, test and record the first Yoga 2 Hear classes. I really enjoyed the process of developing and refining a simple, descriptive method of teaching yoga postures and related techniques. I believe the easy-to-follow tuition makes my Yoga 2 Hear range of classes practical, effective and accessible to all and I am delighted with the positive response I have received from Yoga 2 Hear customers and the media".